The thick-stemmed magic mushrooms known as Ecuadorian magic mushrooms come from the highlands of Ecuador. Psilocybe cubensis, a well-known species of magic mushrooms that is comparable to other magic mushrooms sold on the market, is the type of magic mushroom native to Ecuador.
From person to person, the experience with Ecuadorian magic mushrooms can vary. The same is true for all mystical mushrooms. The Ecuadorian reportedly creates a euphoric atmosphere that is relaxing and peaceful. The effects are anticipated to grow more calming as you ease into them. The initial impacts are regarded as being extremely severe. With less of a physical high, this strain may provide a more spiritual high.
Ecuadorian Magic Mushrooms Description
The Ecuadorian mushroom is hardy because it evolved in an exceptionally hostile environment. Long, thick, and meaty stems and huge caramel heads are characteristics of Ecuadorians. Mesoamerican societies who lived before Columbus have long employed this epoch-making mushroom. These mushrooms were employed in religious rituals and healing practices to create altered states of consciousness. Local shamans and healers continue to use Ecuadorian magic mushrooms in ceremonial rituals today.
Ecuadorian Magic Mushrooms Effects and dosage
You will experience an uplifted feeling with exhilaration and excitement within 10 to 30 minutes of using Ecuadorian mushrooms. Depending on the dosage, you may experience minor to considerable vision improvements.. You might observe that nature appears more alive, that everything seems to be breathing, and that you are thinking internally. Your appreciation for music and art will increase, and you might be able to connect with it more deeply. The appearance and mood of music and art will alter. The average museum dose (0.5-1.5g) and the medium dose (2-3.5g) should keep you awake for three to six hours.
If you’ve never taken magic mushrooms before, we advise starting with less than 1g, ideally between 0.25 and 0.95g. As you will start to experience the major effects of that specific strain, you may use this to gauge your tolerance level. You’ll become more perceptive, the lights will start to appear brighter, and your peripheral vision might even get better. You can experience emotional upheaval, a brighter mood, and tingling sensations all over your body.
Indicator of Trip Level:
- Level 0: A microdose is defined as a dosage of between 0.2 and 0.5 g. The effects of microdosing on alternate days promote mental clarity and creativity.
- Level 1: A dose of 0.8–1g will give you a weed-like high that emphasizes vision and lasts for no more than three hours.
- Level 2: 1-2g is the recommended dosage for novices and, depending on personal tolerance, can produce mild-intense visions.
- Level 3: A dose of 2 to 3 g will dependably result in the traditional psychedelic high. Up to 5 hours of strong imagery, mental loops, and existential concepts are to be expected.
- Level 4: A dosage of 3-5g will cause seasoned psychonauts to seriously consider their place in society, taste sounds, and perceive colors. This is necessary to fully begin a mental and spiritual trip.
- Level 5: Doses of 7 to 10 g or higher are considered to be in “ceiling discovery mode.” These dosages, while not advised, are practically certain to cause ego-death and existential crises.